When is the last time you had a review of all your social media channels for consistency?
It is easy to overlook the basics of your channels when they are set up over time. You may have created a Facebook Page, then later Instagram, Twitter, a LinkedIn Company Page, Pinterest, Google+ and Google My Business Listing. Some or all of them might have:
1. A different logo or version of in the profile image?
2. Is the page name the same across all channels?
3. Is your Biography or About section clear and similar across all?
4. Content like contact information, opening hours, address and staff still correct?
5. Timeline image on channels with the option similar or the same?
One of the most common issues I come up against with new clients is all of these things. It is so important to set up a professional and clear brand across channels so you enhance your visibility. If people are looking for you they might not recognise a different logo or assume it isn't you if the description doesn't match up.
Bonus Points: have a review of your usage across channels. For instance, if you aren't really using Twitter it might be time to consider setting up automatic posting from your Facebook account. Have you connected your Instagram account to your Facebook page and converted it to a Business Profile to grab more of the user data available?